Tempranillo & Syrah. Maturing period of 9 months.
Elaboration: involves a cold maceration of the grapes at a 14ºC during 24 hours and a furhter maceration in stainless-steel vats for 3-4 days. Subsequently the wine is fermented with selected yeasts in the vat, at a controlled temperature. The “malolactic-fermentation” also occurs within the vat.
- Appearance: this wine shows a cherry-red color with medium density, whilst being clear and brilliante with great aromatic intensity.
- Nose: Aromas of blueberry and woodland fruits all enlaced withuin notes of chocolate, toasted spices and a hint of oak and salinity.
- Palate: A soft entry into de palate wrapped within a florar overture. A hint of bitterness as the wine passes through the mouth, expressing its gently tempered minerality. Full and potent on the palate with an elegante and prolonged finish.
- Maturing: a maturing period of 9 months is allowed in barrels of French oak.
- To accompany: this is the most versatile of all our wines, goes well with all fish due to itrs slight salinity; as well with pasta and grilled meats.
- 92 points Verema.
- 92 points Guía ABC