Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot. 15 months in oak barrel.
ELaboration: hand-picked. Involves a cold maceration of the grapes at 12ºC during 24 hours the wine is fermented with the best selected yeasts in the vat, at a controlled temperature. The “mallactic-fermentation” takes place in barrels of French oak.
The first Spanish wine tu win in Paris the Gold Medal of de “Best Cabernet-Sauvignon in the World”.
- Varieties: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot.
- Appearance: bright, intense ruby red.
- Aroma: a lush and powerful fragrance of cedar and spices from fine french oak which accentuate hints of balsamic, eucalyptus, and a touch of cloves.
- Palate: a soft entrance with a tinge of mature black fruit and licorice. Well-balanced, velvety while remaining fresh and light.
- Maturing: takes place in French oak barrel 15 months.
- To accompany: a serious wine, to be recommended to go with all read meat, game and all strong flavored grills.
- Gold Medal of de “Best Cabernet-Sauvignon in the World”. Paris 2014 and 2015.
- 91 Points Peñín.
- 98 Points Verema.