Chardonnay in French Oak barrels.
Elaboration: hand-picked by night. The grapes are treated to cold pre-maceration at 12ºC for 24 hours, and a further maceration in stainless-steel vats using dry ice to achieve quickly the low temperature necessary. All of this, previous to fermentation with the best selected yeasts in stainless-steel vats, controlling always, the temperature appropriately.
- Variety: Chardonnay.
- .Appearance: bright and brilliant yellow color with hints of gold.
- Aroma: fruit with citrus undertones is intense, with notes of tropical fruits on a bed of pine and hazelnuts.
- Palate: the wine is outstanding for the fullness of his fruits, his distinction, his lightness and his freshness. An elegant wine, rich in sensations. A very special white wine.
- Maturing: 30% of this wine has rested in barrels of French oak, giving it subtle nuances of the wood.
- To accompany: sushi, tuna, fine shell-fish, oysters and salted fish. Because of its fermentations in the barrel, it goes well with grilled or barbecued meats.
- Internation Wine Guide
- 98 Points Verema.