Tintilla de Rota and Tempranillo.
Elaboration: involves a cold maceration of the grapes at 14ºC during 24 hours and a further maceration in stainless-steel vats for 2 days. Subsequently the wine is fermented with a selected yeasts in the vat, at a controlled temperature. The “malolactic-fermantation” also ocurrs within the vat.
- Varieties: Tintilla de Rota and Tempranillo.
- Appearance: Brilliant, full bodied wine tih a clear color of almost royal-purple.
- Aroma: intense but fine aromas of fruit with notes of toasted spices and hints of rosemary with woodland savors.
- Palate: Beautifully assembled, soft and fruitful in the mouth, with agreeably modulated tannings, giving a long finish to a well balanced wine.
- Maturing: the wine is matured for 4 months in barrels of French oak.
- To accompany: a wine for any occasion which goes well with all sort of tapas, especially iberico-ham and dishes with spicy sauces or salads.