Muscatel of Alexandria. D. O. Málaga.
This wine is harvested with mules on the precipicius slopes of the wineyard.
Elaboration: The grapes of selected vines are allowed a gentle exposure to the sun to generate the sugars necessary for the wine-making.
Only “Mosto Lágrima” (a wine “must” prepared on the day of harvesting) is used. After filtering the Must, it is fortidied with 8% alcohol which promotes a slow and complex fermentation.
After 49 days when the wine has reached 15% alcohol, the wine is chilled to end fermentation.
- Variety: Muscatel of Alexandria.
- Appearance: colour, a brilliant, straw yellow.
- Aroma: Intense with traces of tropical fruits, all with a gentle, fresh acidity.
- Palate: a well rounded and finished wine. Savoury and memorable.
- To acocompany: The wine is ideal to accompany foi-gras, cheeses and a diversity of deserts and ices.
*Limited edition: 2.000 bottles.